Future of Healthcare in Washington
Fifth Annual Future of Healthcare Conference – March 24
You are invited to submit a proposal for consideration for presentation at the 2016 Future of Healthcare conference. Healthcare industry executives and care professionals from around the Pacific Northwest will gather at Bellevue College to hear from leaders and experts in health policy, HIT, life sciences, population health, biotechnology, security, and innovative delivery practices.
Each presentation must include course handouts by the deadline for publication electronically. Travel, hotel, copy and mailing expenses for course material are the responsibility of the speaker. Proposals are due by January 7, 2016, and if you are selected to make a presentation the deadline for receipt of program handouts in an electronic format (i.e.: PowerPoint or .pdf) is February 18, 2016.
As a presenter you will enjoy:
- Increased visibility with the healthcare industry and added recognition beyond the conference: Your presentation and any materials will be available online for healthcare professionals nationwide.
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation has helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the conference.
The Future of Healthcare in Washington committee, which is made up of healthcare professionals from HIMSSWA, WA Center of Excellence – Allied Health, WSHIMA, HFMA, WSHEF & Bellevue College. Selection criteria include:
- Timeliness of topic, relevancy and currency of information
- Presenter qualifications and reference listing (must submit a one paragraph biography).
- Practical application of materials
Please return the Call for Presentation form below by January 7th, 2016 to email@example.com.